Thursday, April 5, 2012

Padres Opening Game

I am so fortunate to be able to have the job I do. I was able to get tickets to the Padres Opening Game versus the Dodgers today. I went w a couple friends and I had a blast. I'm definitely going to miss doing things like this while I'm out hiking on the Pacific Crest Trail.


I loved the seats that we were in... only down fall was the wind. It was absolutely FREEZING! I thought this was San Diego? Home of beautiful weather all year round? haha naaa I joke I joke. It really was a gorgeous day. It was just incredibly windy. 


Ya... it's a good day for a ball game ; ) 


I was driving along on my way to work this afternoon and there's this hill where the second you reach the top your breath just stops. You're overlooking the ocean and it's just downright BEAUTIFUL. I'm also going to miss this view.. the sparkling ocean just minuets away calling my name... 

I suppose I'll be able to survive ; ) haha I mean I did live w out the ocean for 20 years of my life. And... I mean it's not like I'm gonna be stuck in no mans land where the scenery is just blagh. I can handle it : P haha 

A huge thank you to Norm of Helinox... my trekking umbrella came in the mail today. I was late going to the baseball game so I had to run into the house and hustle as fast as I could. It was complete torture knowing that I had a package full of PCT goodies waiting-begging to be opened and I had to just rush right past it. I couldn't stop thinking about it the entire game though haha. The instant I walked through the door I opened it up to see a beautiful Helinox umbrella. My skins going to be very happy staying out of the sun. 

Thank you also to Rod and Laurie from Oregon! My microspikes came in the mail yesterday. Three cheers! Hip Hip Hooray! I love them! You guys are too sweet. I'm so glad to have you on board. 

14 days.... my minds racing, 

Sara 

PS- I would absolutely LOVE to hear everyones feedback! 


2 comments:

  1. How fun- I will be coming to the hill and looking down into your current back yard soon. And then, it will be time for your new ever-changing back yard. Where I will see you periodically. Ten more days until new backyard! See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete