Tuesday, April 3, 2012

16 days!! AHHHH

I recently just went to Vegas for my girl friends 21st Birthday. We all had a blast. It was so nice to be able to spend time w her and just let off some steam from all the work that I've been doing. Needless to say I'm still VERY sleep deprived : P


I left on Friday and the traffic was absolutely horrendous. We all know that I don't do very well in traffic as is so it was especially difficult. I hit 3 accidents and on top of that trying to get into Nevada on a Friday night is already a hassle. I finally made it to our condo though and I couldn't have been any more thrilled to escape my car. Don't get me wrong I love my car and driving, but when a 5ish hour ride takes about 9 hours you start losing it. 

Friday - Our first night we went out and just meandered around a little bit. We went to a pretty great little bar called Minus 5. Everything's made out of ice... and it's absolutely FREEZING inside. We did have a blast though. Inside we met up w a bachelorette party who invited us to go on their party bus to a strip club. I've gotta say it was pretty fun. haha 



Saturday night we went out to a few different clubs. Vanity, LAX, and One OAK.  I'm so glad I was able to get the time off of work so I could spend my girls 21st Birthday w her. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget. 





I got back Monday afternoon and I immediately feel asleep for a 4 hour nap.... then today was back to the grind again. My 11 hour shift tonight wasn't too shabby. Definitely no complaints here! 

I have 16 more days left and then I'm outta here. It's crazy. I'm crazy. Ahhhhhh!!!!! haha These are the thoughts that occupy my mind at night making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to calm down and sleep. Last night I tried to fall asleep for a good 3+ hours before I actually knocked out. And that's saying a ton because I'm still exhausted. 

A big thank you goes out to Diane Belman and Rod and Laurie from Oregon. Thank you guys so much for the donations I couldn't do this w out you! 

You guys are amazing! 

Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment