Monday, March 5, 2012

Lululemon Love


 I was thinking about not being able to dress up in "cute" clothes while I'm hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and I was getting a little bummed out. Then I thought... why can't I look cute? haha So I headed over to my local Lululemon store to see what I could accomplish.

If you're not familiar w their attire you're missing out! All of the clothes are EXTREMELY comfortable, fun, and...stylish! They always have new prints and the staff is spectacular. When I think of great service they're a shop that definitely comes to mind.

I went into the Carlsbad store today to see what damage I could cause.. or accomplish.. you pick. haha. I tried on a bajillion things and I loved ALL of them. Unfortunately I could only pick a few. I decided to go w -->

These running skirts are GREAT they have compression shorts built in and pockets galore. Not to mention they're absolutely ADORABLE! I couldn't just stop there though haha go figure. I decided to get another light skirt for the desert.

When I went up to the register the manager was ringing me up and she said that I had inspired her girls so much that they were going to comp my top. I was floored. I had no idea. haha. It was the best thing ever! How great right?! I still can't believe it. I LOVE Lululemon! I am so thankful for the amazing people who are helping me. LuLu Love....


With my new hiking outfit in hand I will hit the desert in style. haha ahhh what a great day! 

Here's a couple pictures from my 16 mile hike the other day. 






A big thank you goes out again to Lululemon Carlsbad. You girls are great and you have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara...just goes to show how your attitude and the way you project that attitude affects other people. The gals at Lululemon felt your excitement and enthusiasm and became part of it by comping your new top. Pretty cool!!! It is quite fun to follow your blog all the way from Saudi Arabia. Keep the positive attitude! Talked with your mom and dad yesterday...it was nice. stay in touch and keep on truckin!!!

    ReplyDelete