Saturday, March 3, 2012

All Work and No Play...

I had been praying for the opportunity to work, work, work, and well... that's EXACTLY what I got. I have been so busy this past week it's insane, but I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I went to Disney Land w one of the families I work for and it was hectic. We went for Leap Day. They had a special occasion where the park was open for 24 hours. This is the first time that it has been done, and it was very obvious. Between the hours of 9pn-12am they had to shut down entry into the park because the fire marshals said it was at capacity. 

Lines for rides were 2+ hours long. Lines for coffee were 40 mins long. All in all it was crazy.. and fun.

I'm eagerly awaiting the day where I can begin my trek on the Pacific Crest Trail. Every day I wake up and go, "Sara you're crazy! What the heck are you doing?" But then I remember all the reasons why and all the support I have gotten and every little doubt seems to fade away. Slowly diminishing until all that's left is a big goofy grin. 

I'm going on a couple hikes this weekend. They are MUCH needed. All this working is really crampin my style. haha. Literally all I'm doing right now is working and sleeping. I wouldn't want it any other way though.. well maybe a little free time. But I am very thankful for the opportunity I have been given. 

I would like to thank Chris of ULA Equipment . I purchased my Catalyst backpack from them. I am so pleased w the way it fits. It's amazingly comfortable, and is unmatched by anything else I've tried. I did have a little trouble, but I knew I was in the right hands. When I received my pack the sternum strap wasn't functioning correctly. I emailed Chris and I immediately got a reply. Within a few days I had a new buckle in the mail. The service that ULA has provided me has been fabulous. Keep up the great work guys! If anyone is looking at packs I HIGHLY recommend them! Great products and service... and I'm not even sponsored.. just a VERY happy customer!

I can't wait to get out on the mountain tomorrow/today. It is MUCH needed!!!

Workin' like a dog, 
Sara

1 comment:

  1. As long as you dont start barking like a dog, you will be fine.....

    Keep on truckin!!

    ReplyDelete