Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Halloween in the Raw


Halloween. After a long night of "Trick-or Treating" you come back w a pillow case full to the brim (hopefully) of all the goodies you've collected. You immediately dump out your haul and admire all the hard work you put in. You tried to hit every house you could before everyone ran out of candy. This is the one day that it is acceptable for kids to go to bed w a sugar high.

Well today I definitely brought in my haul. But it wasn't candy... it was MUCH better!! Raw Revolution came in the mail today. After I got off work I walked through the door and what was waiting for me? That's right folks! My not-so-halloween haul. 

As a kid growing up I looked forward to Halloween every year. I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. When I was a kid I would be so thrilled... but that excitement has got nothing on the feeling that I got today. Raw Revolution is responsible for all this excitement and I'm stoked to have them on board! 

After I got off work today I went to get some running shoes. I've been running a lot and I completely wore out my old shoes. So I picked up some Asics (Noosa Tri 6's). They are quite snazzy if I do say so myself. 

I also went and got another pair of shoes for the hike. I made sure that if I tried them out and I didn't like them for what ever reason I could return them for a full refund no questions asked. They told me I had 30 days. Road Runner Sports is great haha. So here are my new Salomon Speedcross 3's I'm going to take for a test run.... 


My Halloween in the Raw was pretty darn spectacular if I do say so myself. Just thought I would share it w you guys and hopefully pass on some of my excitement to your day! 



Pacific Crest Trail here I come, 

Sara : ) 

1 comment:

  1. your gonna have a blast !!! i hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2011 and am currently packing my gear for a solo paddle down the mississippi river 2012 and then next year i will follow your footsteps on the PCT!! i look forward to following your blog and if you get the chance check mine out
    paddling the mississippi river 2012@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete