Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maps and Zone

I don't even know where to begin! I got my maps in the mail 3 days ago. And let me tell you... AMAZING! Haha sitting down going over all of them I felt like such a dork. But can you blame me? This is literally going to be my life for the next 5 1/2 months. This is going to be "where I'll be." Who wouldn't want to pour over these maps? Exactly.

Today I was at work and my sister told me that I had more mail. One thought came to mind. ZONE PERFECT!!! My non-sponsor. I couldn't wait to get off work so I could go pick up my package. It's official. I love the mailman. I should just post a note outside the door for him that says "You are better than Santa. Thank you for everything you do. You make my day better knowing I've got packages to come back to." Ha come to think of it.. I'm going to. I'm sure it will brighten their day. I mean heck if that was my job, and I got a note like that, I'd be thrilled! Who doesn't want to make someones day a little brighter?

So I got back to her house and wouldn't you know.. ZonePerfect. A box full of bars. They are DELICIOUS! A huge thank you to them for helping "fuel my journey." You guys rock! It's so important for me knowing that I'm not alone out there. A big part of what makes this journey is knowing that I have people who are directly involved. It's like no matter where I am I know people have my back and are pulling for me. That feeling alone is spectacular.

A HUGE !Thank You! goes out to everyone who has helped me, is helping me, or will help me! Like I've said before, I couldn't do this w out you guys! You're all so great. I am incredibly lucky to have been blessed w such amazing people in my life.

I can't wait for the next couple days. Can you guess why? haha The mailman! I'll be receiving my Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket as well as my Marmot Precip Rain Jacket. Hip Hip Hooray!

Here's a picture of my bag I promised you... kinda goofy I know...


I had a job interview w an amazing couple the other day. I didn't get the job on account of my leaving in a couple months.. but I did get to meet 3 wonderful people. I received some tips for my blog which were great! So you'll notice that I made a "Donate Now" button as well as a "View my Registry" button. I hope it's more user friendly. Utilize it : P

64 more days till I'm out on the Pacific Crest Trail,

Sara : )

No comments:

Post a Comment