Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally!

Does anyone know how difficult it is to set one of these up? Ohmygoodness! It's finally all set up though. Such a relief! After hours of trying to get everything in order it's "semi" complete! It still needs to be edited on some of the categories, but that will come w time. Patience is a virtue right?

Last night and today I trained extra hard because I've got surgery today. Which means I won't be able to get out and be normal active Sara. I'm already going stir crazy just thinking about being docile. That's definitely not my style but hey this one is out of my hands. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they get out all the Melanoma this time. I really can't stand all the scars. It's so frustrating. Almost a year ago my body was pristine and now... you can play connect the "dots" on me. Hopefully this is the last surgery in awhile...

Fingers crossed guys! Let's hope this one goes smoothly.. or as smoothly as it can w oddball over here.

I've just gotta focus on one thing at a time. Todays surgery, healing, then training again! I can't wait! PCT here I come : )

No comments:

Post a Comment