Sunday, January 8, 2012

                                                                          
Sara
  • Age: 21
  • Location: San Diego, CA

About Me: Hi guys, I decided to get people involved in my journey so everyone could share this experience w me. I want people to take life by the horns. To set a goal and go for it. You never know what lies around the corner, so live the life you have, while you have it! 

I'm about as independent as they come. I've been through more obstacles in these past 7 years than most people experience in an entire lifetime. From  Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) to Melanoma (Skin Cancer) I've been dealt a difficult hand, but w the support of friends and family I keep on keepin' on. 

I've decided that while I still have time here on this planet I'm going to follow my dreams. I'm thru-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and I want to share this experience w you! Follow me on my journey... it's sure to be one hell of a ride!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! If you are stopping in Woods Creek in Kings Canyon National park on the John Muir trail and want some company and possibly some steaks my Wife is a Trailhead ranger and I frequently hike with her. We could bring up some steaks and grill up a dinner or something! Our friend was supposed to do what you are doing but Finances and life got in the way! Good job at sticking to your goals! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just ordered my maps so when I receive them I'll look out at my route and see about how far off trail it'll be. That sounds spectacular! The offer means more than you know! Thank you!

      Delete